Will gluten-free options be available?
Yes! A few of the breweries will be offering gluten-free options. Gluten-free options including wine and cocktails will be sold at the bars. Additionally, we will have food vendors offering gluten-free menu items.
Will tickets be sold at the door?
No, this event is anticipated to be sold out in advance as it did in previous years. We do not expect to be able to sell tickets day of.
What if I lose or break my tasting glass?
If supplies last, you may purchase a replacement at the merch booth inside the festival grounds.
Can I buy extra commemorative glasses?
Yes, at the end of the festival, if supplies last.
What should I bring?
A current Photo ID including your birth date (no photocopies accepted - NO EXCEPTIONS)
· Outside food & beverages
· High-back chairs (chairs must be 35" or lower)
· Glass of any kind (including last year's tasting glass)
· Illegal substances (no drugs of any kind)
· Coolers or wagons
· Camelback/water bladder
· Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles of any kind (bicycle parking available outside festival grounds)
· Weapons of any kind - knives and firearms included.
· Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
· Professional or prosumer cameras and/or equipment (no long/large/zoom/detachable lenses, tripods, drones, or GoPros)
· Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
· Unauthorized vendors
· No Pets (except service animals)
· Low-back chair (35" or lower) or small blanket/beach towel (max size 8' x 8') - one per person
· Prescribed medication (in the original container with doctor's note matching ID)
· Empty plastic or metal water bottle (no glass)
· Non-professional cameras
· Purses / Fanny packs
· Sealed gum and/or chapstick
· Sunglasses, hats, and sunscreen
Is there a children's ticket policy?
Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult. Ages 12+ must purchase a ticket. Parents are wholly responsible for the enjoyment and safety of their children. We do suggest that attendees with young children ensure that there is an adult in their party who is dedicated to watching over the little ones. Please provide your child with ear protection, as loud music is not safe for their ears.
Is re-entry allowed?
Yes, you can exit and re-enter the festival at your convenience, once you receive your wristband. Your wristband is non-replaceable and non-transferable, so do not remove it.