Will gluten-free options be available?
Yes! So far, we have confirmed that 4 breweries will be pouring a gluten-free seltzer. Additionally, we will have food vendors offering gluten-free menu items.
Yes, tickets will be available if not sold out in advance. However, we highly recommend purchasing in advance online as ticket prices increase at the venue.
If supplies last, you may purchase a replacement.
Yes, at the end of the festival if supplies last.
A current Photo ID including your birth date (no photocopies accepted - NO EXCEPTIONS)
· Outside food & beverages
· High-back chairs (chairs must be 35" or lower)
· Glass of any kind (including last year's tasting glass)
· Illegal substances (no drugs of any kind)
· Coolers or wagons
· Camelback/water bladder
· Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles of any kind (bicycle parking available outside festival grounds)
· Weapons of any kind - knives and firearms included.
· Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
· Professional or prosumer cameras and/or equipment (no long/large/zoom/detachable lenses, tripods, drones, or GoPros)
· Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
· Unauthorized vendors
· No Pets (except service animals)
· Low-back chair (35" or lower) or small blanket/beach towel (max size 8' x 8') - one per person
· Prescribed medication (in original container with doctor's note matching ID)
· Empty plastic or metal water bottle (no glass)
· Non-professional cameras
· Purses / Fanny packs
· Sealed gum and/or chapstick
· Sunglasses, hats, and non-aerosol sunscreen
Is there a children's ticket policy?
Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult. Ages 12+ must purchase a ticket. Parents are wholly responsible for the enjoyment and safety of their children. We do suggest that attendees with young children ensure that there is an adult in their party who is dedicated to watching over the little ones. Please provide your child with ear protection, as loud music is not safe for their ears.
Is re-entry allowed?
Yes, you can exit and re-enter the festival at your convenience, once you receive your wristband. Your wristband is non-replaceable and non-transferable, so do not remove it.
*Please note that beer tastings are while supplies last. Some breweries may run out before 4pm.
All Sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable or transferrable. The festival will take place rain or shine. Artists and times are subject to change.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to assume all risks associated with COVID-19 and other infectious and/or communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria, or illnesses. Holder assumes all risk and danger including, without limitation, injury, death, personal loss, property damage, or other related harm. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person who fails to comply with the terms, conditions and/or rules for the event in which this ticket is issued.
All ages are welcome; children 12 and under are free with paid adult and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Must be 21+ to purchase or taste alcohol. An individual will not be able to receive wristbands for other ticket holders not present when checking in. Please bring a Photo I.D. A photocopy of your I.D. will not be accepted.